National Park / Reserves / Bird
Valley National Park Himachal Pradesh
* Airport: Bhunter *Visitor reach out by road from
Manali and Shimala [Simala].
Leopard, Bharal, Wooly Hare, Tibetan Wolf, Red Fox etc.
*Birds: Himalayan Snowcock, Chukor, Snow
Partridge, Golden Eagle etc.
National Park Uttranchal
* Best months to Visit: November to June
* Airport: Dehradun *Rail: Haridwar & Dehradun *
Road: well connected with Delhi & Lucknow
Visible Elephants, Tigers, Leopards, Deer and Ghorals.
* Birds: Hornbill, Woodpecker, Kingfisher, Finch,
Indian roller etc.
Ranthambhore National Park Rajasthan
* October to June is the best visiting time.
*Airport: Jaipur [165 km] *Rail : Sawai Madhopur
*Road: On Delhi Mumbai highway.
Century Ranthambhore Fort
*India's second largest Baniyan Tree.
* Lakes like Padam Talab, Raj Bagh Talab and Malik
*Tigers can be easily spotted as the Sambers are
seen around the lakes.
Gandhi Wildlife National Park Maharashtra
*Location: Borivilli Mumbai
like Antelope, Mouse Deer, Panther and Wild Bear etc.
*Birds: abot 250 spices, Bulbul, Hornbill,
Peacock, Racket tailed Drogons & Woodpeckers etc.