National Park Assam
*Area : 2840 sq. km.
*Best Visiting Time: January to April .
* Airport: Guwahati [abt. 150 km.] *Rail: Barpeta
road [40 km]
* Tiger & Golden Leaf Monkey.
*Birds: Giant Hornbills, Jungle Fowl & Brahminy
* Only Park which connects Indian land with
*Best time for pleasure visit: February to June
* Airport: Coimbtore *Rai Station: Otty-
Udhagamandalam *Road: situated on Udhagamandalam [Ooty] - Mysore
highway, nearest city is Gudalur [16km]
wildlife sanctuary in South India.
*Langur, bonnet macaque, tiger, leopard, wild dog,
hyena, jackal, sloth bear, elephants, gaur, sambar, spotted deer,
Indian muntjac, mouse deer, wild boar, rodent and flying squirrel
are part of the wildlife in Mudumalai.
National Park Karnataka
||* Area: 247
*Favorable Visiting months: October to May
* Airports & Rail : Mysore & Bangalore *Road :Can
approached from all major cities of state.
Leopard, Wild elephant, Dhole (Indian wild dog), and Gaur
* Dam on the Kabini River and its reservoir are