National Park, Madhya Pradesh
||*Area : 1945
sq. km. with provision of equal additional area for future.
* Most suitable visiting months: November-June
* Airport and Rail: Raipur [Chhatisgad] & Nagpur
[Maharashtra] both approx 270 km.
* Road: Daily bus service from Jabalpur, Raipur &
Bilaspur. Facility of hiring a taxi is available.
|* Best place
to watch Tiger in natural habitat.
*Swamp Deer, Barking Deer
*Trees: Sal, Bamboo, Haldu and Bija.
*Birds: Painted Partridge, Shaheen Falcon & Golden
*Can stay at resorts & Hotel in the park.
Wildlife sanctuary Madhya Pradesh
* Pleasure Visit Time: November to March
*Airport: Gwalior *Rail Station: Jhansi *Road:
well defining road web connecting sanctuary with major cities
* Great Indian Bustard & Snooty Blackbuck are the
prominent habitants of the sanctuary.
*Dihaila Jheel (lake)
National Park, Assam **
World Heritage site
*Area : 430 sq. km.
* Visit: Tropical climate makes the place hot in
summer and chilly cool in winter.
* One among the most popular wildlife asset of
*Situated on banks of river Brahamputara, water
socked land, thick elephant gross makes it ideal home for Indian one
horned Rhinos. Very easy accessibility, rich flora fauna,
waterfalls, elephant back-ride safari and tea gardens around makes
this trip a life time memory for the tourist.
* Airport : Guwahati *Rail Stations:
Jorhat[90km.], Furketing [75 km] *Road : A good web of roads even
extended up to Kolkatta.
*One horned Rhinoceros, Wild Elephant, Wild Buffalo,
Mouse deer, Hog deer, Barking deer, Chinkara, Bears, Leopards,
Leopard cat, Wild boars.
* Birds: Pelicans, Crested Serpent eagle, Pallas
fishing eagle, Grey - headed fishing eagle, swamp partridges & Red
* Kakochang waterfalls and surrounding tea garden
are additional attraction for the visitors.